beeskin beeswax wrap pack kids
So easy to use:
Wrap the food you want to send to school or kindergarden with beeskin. The beeskin beeswax sticks together due to your body heat and literally melts around the items to be packed. In the fridge, the beeswax cloth will get stiff, similar to a plastic lid, but at room temperature it becomes soft and malleable again. Nevertheless, it will remain in the shape you folded it into.
Not suitable for use with raw fish & meat as well as pineapple.
The quality of our beeskin beeswax wraps and the used ingredients is very important to us. Your beeskin beeswax wrap s is made of
- Cotton (certified organic to the highest standard) - as the base,
- Beeswax (tested for pollutants and pesticides) - as a main component of the „coating“,
- Tree resin - so that it sticks even better,
- Jojoba oil (organic) - so that the wrap remains soft
So many ways to use it:
Whether at school, on the road or in the office - there are countless ways to use your beeskin beeswax wrap s. Finally, no annoying cling-foil-that-sticks-to-itselfs-and-then-gets-thrown-away-out-of-sheer-frustration mess anymore (thus no bad mood in the morning when wrapping the school sandwiches).
By the way, when you buy the pack you save money compared to the costs of one single beeswax wrap.
- nur Handwäsche
- In Europa hergestellt
- In Handarbeit hergestellt
- Made in Germany
- Biologisch abbaubar/kompostierbar
- Rohstoffe aus biologischem Anbau
No posts found